“Surviving Your Journey Towards Success”
For Show Notes Access Here: Podcast Show Notes And Future Shows Listing
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO SUBSCRIBE : PODCAST HOMEPAGE
TO SUBSCRIBE AT iTunes Store – Access here: “Surviving Your Journey Towards Success Podcast “
Schedule of Podcasts
- Monday – regular new weekly podcasts will be uploaded on these days by 10:00am EST
- Summertime Break Broadcast Schedule – will be every other Monday after the current season final episode show: i.e. Season 1 2017-2018 final show will be Monday; May 28th the next published episode will be released on Monday; June 11th for the whole summer months leading until Season 2 2018-2019 kicks off on Monday Sept 3rd.
- Future Shows are listed here : Podcast Show Notes – “Surviving Your Journey Towards Success”
- SPECIAL Podcast Events – At times there will be special events broadcast on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, (will be announced in advance) The special podcasts are Live Events with Nichel Anderson and sometimes with a Guest Interview that will be live on Skype – Nichel skype ID: nichel.anderson – Listeners can talk and chat with Nichel !
- Guest Interviews: It will be on Monday is the primary published date airing of the podcast with at times on Saturday’s events (pre-announced) for guest speakers for live events with the recorded podcasts published under the normal publishing dates as mention.
Previous Aired Cataloged Podcast Episodes & Show Times
- Previous aired podcast episodes are catloged on the hosted site on Podbean – access here “Surviving Your Journey Towards Success”
- Weekly new Podcasts will be uploaded and available by 10am EST USA time-frame on the main publishing days: Monday no later than Thursday of each week.* This show time will remain the same even during off-season during summertime months by 10am EST.
- Live Events on Skype is 10am EST USA to 10:30am EST – sometimes up to 1 hour.
Categories of Podcasts
- Surviving Corporate Business World – themed from Nichel Anderson book: Corporate America: Surviving Your Journey Towards Success, featured as the Career Bible for Corporate Climbers in Essence Magazine – providing proactive and strategic approaches to survive in a stressful, competitive, and challenging work environment as well as to sustain a healthy workplace towards success.
- Blueprint for Your Success – career development and planning for effective choices that assists in developing a solid plan of action for proficient results.
- Social and Cultural Discussions – interesting discussions on social activities that highlights products or services as well as cultural events as in stage plays, film, webisodes, writing, books, and creative expressions in means that entertain as well as inspire.
- Moving Forward for Mental Peace – strategies to identifying and utilizing effective ways to moving forward from emotional pain for your mental peace that leads to joy in life.
Each Podcast Show Notes
- For every podcast, the show notes will be published with that episode to quickly locate any references of links and other information as well as a description for that podcast.
- Each Show Times Notes will be posted in the blog section of Nichel Anderson official website for easy access of both new forthcoming shows and archived shows previously aired.
- Future Shows will have their synopsis notes available as well to provide insight in advance what’s to come on Ms. Nichel Anderson official website here: Future Show Notes Here — rather than the hosted site of listed of cataloged podcasts on Ms. Nichel Anderson’s Podbean site.
- Complete the Google Form – click here: Apply Today as a Guest Speaker
- Send an email to email@example.com (Must read Guest Interview Application)
Nichel Anderson Twitter link
Nichel Anderson Facebook link
Nichel Anderson Official Website
Nichel Anderson 2nd Podcast Show
Posts and Podcasts+
- February 21,2018 / Education Podcast Surviving Your Journey Towards Success Podcast Show / 0 Comments
Listings of Previous and Future Episodes Show Notes - Season 1 2017 - 2018 "Surviving Your...
- November 14,2017 / Podcast Surviving Your Journey Towards Success Podcast Show / 0 Comments
Starting the prelaunch show "Surviving Your Journey Towards Success Podcast" before regular...