“Surviving Your Journey Towards Success”
*Summer break is from June to end of August
*Premiere return of podcast show in September
Show Notes for Season 4 2020–2021 – Access Here: Podcast Show Notes for Season 4
Show Notes Season 3 2019-2020 – Access Here: Podcast Show Notes Season 3
Prior year Show Notes Season 2 2018-2019 – Access Here: Podcast Show Notes Season 2
Prior year Show notes Season 1 2017-2018 – Access here Podcast Show Notes Previously Season 1
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO SUBSCRIBE : PODCAST HOMEPAGE
TO SUBSCRIBE AT iTunes Store – Access here:
Schedule of Podcasts
- Monday – regular season is from September to May of the next year with bimonthly podcasts uploaded on by 10:00am EST
- Summertime Break Broadcast Schedule – starts in June to August episodes releases as a summer bonus – only 1x a month release.
- Shows Notes of podcasts are located in blog posts and main page located on this official website here: Future Show Notes Here
- SPECIAL Podcast Events – At times there will be special events broadcast on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, (will be announced in advance) The special podcasts are Live Events are with Nichel Anderson and sometimes with a Guest Interview that will be live on Skype.com – Nichel skype ID: nichel.anderson – Listeners can talk and chat with Nichel !
- Guest Interviews: It will be on Monday is the primary published date airing of the podcast with at times on Saturday’s events (pre-announced) for guest speakers for live events with the recorded podcasts published under the normal publishing dates as mention. If you wish to apply to be a guest – click here to access quick online form app.
Episodes & Show Times
- Bimonthly of new Podcasts will be uploaded and available by 10am EST USA time-frame on the main publishing days: Monday no later than Thursday of each week.* This show time will remain the same even during off-season during summertime months by 10am EST.
- Live Events on Skype is 10am EST USA to 10:30am EST – sometimes up to 1 hour.
Categories of Podcasts
- Surviving Corporate Business World – themed from Nichel Anderson book: Corporate America: Surviving Your Journey Towards Success, featured as the Career Bible for Corporate Climbers in Essence Magazine – providing proactive and strategic approaches to survive in a stressful, competitive, and challenging work environment as well as to sustain a healthy workplace towards success.
- Blueprint for Your Success – career development and planning for effective choices that assists in developing a solid plan of action for proficient results.
- Social and Cultural Discussions – interesting discussions on social activities that highlights products or services as well as cultural events as in stage plays, film, webisodes, writing, books, and creative expressions in means that entertain as well as inspire.
- Moving Forward for Mental Peace – strategies to identifying and utilizing effective ways to moving forward from emotional pain for your mental peace that leads to joy in life.
Each Podcast Show Notes
- For every podcast, the show notes will be published with that episode to quickly locate any references of links and other information as well as a description for that podcast.
- Each Show Times Notes will be posted in the blog section of Nichel Anderson official website for easy access of both new forthcoming shows and archived shows previously aired.
- Future Shows will have their synopsis notes available as well to provide insight in advance what’s to come on Ms. Nichel Anderson official website here: Future Show Notes Here
- Complete the Google Form – click here: Apply Today as a Guest Speaker
- Send an email to email@example.com (Must read Guest Interview Application)
Nichel Anderson Twitter link
Nichel Anderson Facebook link
Nichel Anderson Official Website
Nichel Anderson 2nd Podcast Show
Posts and Podcasts+
- June 22,2020 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Summer Break 2020 BONUS 1 - Recap on Season 3 2019-2020 June 22, 2020 Podcast Show is on...
- April 06,2020 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
“When forgiveness is difficult, but you are required to do so” - Episode 84/ Mental Peace...
- December 02,2019 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Guest Speaker - Mr. Mitchell Levy Listen to podcast interview here. December 2,...
- July 07,2020 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Share link to podcast show here.Regular season is from September to May.Monday - is the day of...
- May 25,2020 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Finale - “Top three ways to get your mental peace” Episode 87 / Motivational...
- March 16,2020 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Listen to podcast click here. March 16, 2020 In this week Episode 83 show...
Available Courses Sign Up Today!
- July 08,2020 / 0 Comments
More details forthcoming* Stay tune.Learn the core strategies that assist in defining your...
- July 05,2020 / 0 Comments
The course is identifying core roadblocks and how to overcome procrastination and anxiety. It is a...
- July 01,2020 / 3 Comments
More details forthcoming* Stay tune. How do you cope with conflict and resolution at work? Learn...
- July 12,2019 / 0 Comments
In order to lead, the individual must identify his/her style of approach that defines oneself from...