Leadership – Course
In order to lead, the individual must identify his/her style of approach that defines oneself from the rest to deliver exceptional mentoring to subordinates. The course outlines creative ways that inspire individuals on the quest for effective management of their teams as well as leadership that inspire employees and work teams to reach long-term success.
The key to success deals with a person leadership quality that inspires others to move forward and to achieve greater things. Leadership is power that influences others to follow the leader towards change, thus, the webinar will hone on leadership theories and methods to achieving positive results in influence quality for people willing to adapt to change more easier as well as the leader’s protocol. Design to up-your-game in the competitive world of influential leaders in business that requires more in-depth analysis to implement strategies that works in less time.
About this course
Explore the principles of Leadership strategy in successful outcome to your goal oriented agendas. Learn how to apply key strategies in management styles that defined your level of Prestige Leadership in both career and personal goals that produces results long-term.
Self–pace course. Get access to live sessions with instructor. Start when you want to learn and succeed.
Implementing and encouraging students to express their ideas through an engaging and innovative digital format. Leadership for your success is a self-paced course designed to be used effectively in your life’s journey both in career and personal goals for a joyful experience while developing more strategic ways to communication skills and learning key content objectives.
What will I learn?
- How to be a prestige leader in speaking your directive with clear motivational objectives for results in employees and work teams.
- The Fabulous Five Leadership Attributes to obtain the Prestige Leadership status:
- > You will know how to decipher and improve interpersonal skills
- > You will identify your “Leadership Quality Ability”
- > You will discover the Decision Making Codex to start creating successful outcomes
- > You will improve and define your “Attitude Approach” that increases your influence level
- > And finally, yo will learn to use a “Strategic Matrix that delivers results long-term in your career and personal initiatives
- Identifying common roadblocks, such as, challenges in interpersonal skills, communication inefficiency, to then define your core message to others with concise proven models.
- Best practices and principles for creating amazing incentive to work more smarter and proficiently
- How to apply your new skills to integrate with other working professionals that’s designed as a great Leadership in moving forward towards your career and/or goal oriented outcome.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all management professionals, career minded individuals, working professionals, college students seeking to define their leadership in the aim for a Prestige level style – that motivates them enough for action.
How long is the course?
Self-paced : The course runs for twelve weeks, should take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete each unit.
What will it cost?
This course enrollment cost is $49.95. Course completion certificate provided
What software/technology will I need?
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
What will I receive when the course ends?
After successfully completing this course, you will receive a digital badge and course certificate that states that you have completed more than 10 hours of professional development.
Each week course includes:
- Design and instructional theory content, innovative and tailored for individuals seeking a more motivated way to be successful in their goal plans, career development, and personal initiatives
- Interactive live class session taught by expert educators
- Hands-on creative assignment with personalized feedback from instructors and other educators
- Reflective learning journal best practice
- Community collaboration and discussion
Live Class Information
This course will include two live classes, which take place on the following days:
- Class 1 on Wednesday May 12th, 2018
- Class 2 on Wednesday June 16th, 2018
Each class will take place three times; once in each of the following time zones:
- EST (New York) at 9:30am
- Further instructions for joining the live classes will be provided once the course has opened.
No Reviews found for this course.