Blueprint for Success
The course is identifying core roadblocks and how to overcome procrastination and anxiety. It is a way to obtain your blueprint to success that sustains forward into your career and personal aspirations. Define your success path begins with self assessment that delivers the desired outcome for promoting a healthy state of awareness to reach targeted success.
About this course
Explore the principles of blueprint strategy in successful outcome to your goal oriented agendas. Learn how to apply key strategies in planning management to your certain style in both career and personal goals that produces results long-term.
Course access starts from April 23, 2018 to July 23, 2018, allowing the enrolled member access during this time period for 90 days before the next cycle of released courses for that semester term.
Implementing and encouraging students to express their ideas through an engaging and innovative digital format. Blueprint for Your Success is a self-paced course designed to be used effectively in your life’s journey both in career and personal goals for a joyful experience while developing more strategic ways to communication skills and learning key content objectives.
What will I learn?
- How you can achieve proficient and productive skill sets that creates a solidified blueprint to follow in achieving (1) more better interpersonal skills (2) identifying your strengths to then use towards your advantage in effective communication skills for future leadership roles (3) designing your own blueprint that avoids roadblocks [conflict-resolutions into solutions].
- Live classroom sessions with Nichel Anderson to learn first-hand best practices and principles for creating amazing incentive to work more smarter and proficiently as well as ask questions “specifically geared towards your work / career or personal life situation.”
- How to apply your new skills to integrate with other working professionals that’s designed as a great blueprint in moving forward towards your career and/or goal oriented outcome.
Get Nichel’s Top 3 Checklists To Reduce Procrastination
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all career minded individuals, working professionals, college students or procrastinators not able to design a plan that motivates them enough for action output towards completion.
How long is the course?
Self paced : The course runs for twelve weeks, should take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete each unit.
What will it cost?
This course enrollment cost is $49.95. Course completion certificate provided
What software/technology will I need?
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
What will I receive when the course ends?
After successfully completing this course, you will receive a digital badge and course certificate that states that you have completed more than 10 hours of professional development.
Each week course includes:
- Design and instructional theory content, innovative and tailored for individuals seeking a more motivated way to be successful in their goal plans, career development, and personal initiatives
- Interactive live class session taught by expert educators
- Hands-on creative assignment with personalized feedback from instructors and other educators
- Reflective learning journal best practice
- Community collaboration and discussion
Live Class Information
This course will include two live classes, which take place on the following days:
- Class 1 on Wednesday May 12th, 2018
- Class 2 on Wednesday June 16th, 2018
Each class will take place three times; once in each of the following time zones:
- EST (New York) at 9:30am
- Further instructions for joining the live classes will be provided once the course has open
No Reviews found for this course.